Pages

Friday 24 September 2010

Blogging FAIL.

I've been so busy I've not been blogging, but I'll give a brief summary.

This week I worked on a 24 hour film project (embedded video to follow) which was pretty intense. Aside from that it's been another week of finding my feet with various modules, course work, etc. There's a big adjustment to be made between undergraduate working and postgraduate working. The course is set out with clearly defined modules, meaning I need to organise a more linear approach to each module (rather than randomly jumping between sketch/ notebooks). I'm sure it will eventually iron itself out and I will get into a more organised workflow.

The posts will become more frequent as ideas and research develop, but right now this blog is an extension of my haphazard thought process. Nothing a few ring binders and poly pockets won't sort out.

No comments:

Post a Comment